Shintech Products

PVC

Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a general-use resin with a wide range of product applications for daily life, as well as a wide variety of industrial materials.  Petroleum accounts for approximately 40% of raw material ingredients of PVC, Salt makes up the other 60% and the manufacturing process places minimal environmental strain.  Moreover, considering the aspects of resource conservation, energy savings, and the environment, PVC provides outstanding durability combined with recycling benefits.

Because of the wide range of resin Inherent Viscosity (0.50-2.0)  or K Value ( 48.5-99) that can be produced, imported or exported, please contact the technical service or area sales person to discuss  the best grade of resin for your application and to meet the desired properties.

 

 

 

PVC Uses

 

Safety Data

Safety Data Sheet Polyvinyl Chloride Resin

Safety Data Sheet Vinyl Chloride Monomer

Previously referred to as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDS, these safety tools are now called Safety Data Sheets.

Caustic Soda

Caustic soda is produced by electrolysis of salt, and is widely utilized in the chemical industry as a fundamental material. It is found in products we use frequently in daily life such as aluminum, paper, synthetic textiles, soap, and food. It is also widely used in the inorganic and organic chemical products  applications fields.

Safety Data Sheet Sodium Hydroxide – 50%

Previously referred to as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDS, these safety tools are now called Safety Data Sheets.

LCS Technical Data Sheets or Specification
 

 

Compliance

The Shintech team is familiar with REACH, RoHS, FDA, NSF, ASTM, TOSCA, EPA  and other codes you may encounter. Certificate of Analysis Tests are performed to ASTM criteria or Established Shintech criteria.   
 

Quality

QualityISO 9001-2015 Certified

Our goal - to be your best partner by always supplying the highest quality products

As with parent company Shin-Etsu Chemical, Shintech prides itself on providing customers a stable supply of high-quality products. High purity and cleanliness are demanded for the products delivered. The quality control technology and systems are cutting-edge technology, using the latest analytical equipment.  In addition to developing its own original quality control system, Shintech has built a management system to continuously and effectively enforce quality.   

All Shintech PVC products are manufactured under stringent operating procedures, safety and environmental standards and guidelines and Shin-Etsu’s commitment to adhere to UN ''Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).'' 

 
©Copyright 1996-2019, Shintech Inc., 3 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1150, Houston, TX. All rights reserved. Information subject to change without notice. 
Powered by iNET RealTime
  Sitemap